What can I do?
- Learn more about what you should expect a school to provide in RE
- Read Ofsted’s research review about what high-quality RE looks like
- Find out about a school’s policy on RE
- Some schools publish their policy. You can access it on the school’s website or a web search. Or you can ask the school to send it to you.
Parents / students
- Contact your local MP to express support for RE
Contact us for more information on the changes we would like to see to RE policy
If a school is not delivering RE
- Contact the National Association of Teachers of RE for support
- Discover what good practice looks like on a school website
- Find out how to support high-quality RE and discover teaching resources
Sign up now and support our campaign to ensure a statement of entitlement to a high-quality education in Religion and Worldviews for all pupils in all schools.
You will be kept up to date with the latest news on our campaign when you sign up.